Thursday 3 March 2011

Interesting Read [about moi]

Interesting! A friend just called from Korea.. He told me he did a search on me and found this http://www.eaglewomenempowermentclub.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=47&Itemid=87

Well, to be honest with you, i haven't googled myself for a very long time; because when ever i do i hear of tales best forgotten... Remember i used the word 'tales' ... for that is what is told to children!

Well, i was pleasantly surprised to read about some of the awesome things Sheila has been up to; and since i'm quite pleased with myself (don't be a bore! i see your pout) i decided to share it with you. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Well, good for you. Glad for the positive press, I know. Don't worry, at least some of us know you worked hard for it. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete