Wednesday 26 October 2011

The case of an abandoned blog...

Recently, a friend asked why i won't write a book. Come on, i can't even keep up with my blog!

If i can't do something that requires only a few lines of my thoughts every day, why the heck do i think i can write a book? Thanks, Samuel for encouraging me, though i still fear i will only write a book post-mortem (lol).

Anyway, for those of you who care enough to follow my activities (i wonder why?!!), you'll see that a small girl in technology can make quite a bit of progress, given the right direction (thanks again, Mike!). I am concerned myself that i might attract quite a few psycho's, infact i have already started quite a few psychos and they send me 'hello baby' facebook messages all the time... i'm like what the ....??!#$%^&*!!!

So i'll stay within the domain of 'what's morally right' and try to keep up with my life. whereever it's going. i know you are following me. and i hope i encourage you to 'follow your heart'.. just as one of life's greatest mentors encouraged us to do.

we'll miss you, Steve Jobs.







No comments:

Post a Comment